- The EHRS offices and departments are trying to operate as much as normal as is possible within the government regulations at this time
- The telephone is operated during the normal office hours. Where a staff member is operating from home, they are reachable via the usual telephone numbers and email addresses
- Please listen to the menu when you call, to be connected as appropriate and as quickly as possible.
- Payments should be made via the website or bank transfers. Where you cannot do this, we are able to take payments over the phone using your credit or debit card.
- It would be helpful if you do not send cheques or bring in cash as it is very difficult to bank these.
During office hours in all cases of bereavement please contact June Lewis, the Rabbis’ Personal Assistant, phone 020 8238 1002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of office hours in all cases of a bereavement requiring a burial at any cemetary or cremation please call the Jewish Joint Burial Society on 020 8989 5252 and listen to their full message. JJBS email email@example.com