EHRS is a proud longstanding member of Reform Judaism who together:
- treasures both Jewish tradition and Judaism’s ability to evolve in response to the contemporary world
- a life of integrity based on a process of informed decision making
- an uncompromising commitment to gender equality and inclusion, responding to the changing realities of our community
- seeks out new opportunities and spaces in which to welcome and engage with members, unaffiliated Jews and those with non-Jewish partners
- is committed to Israel and the pursuit of peace; democracy; human rights and religious pluralism
- means building a just society through social action and tikkun olam, repair of the world
AJEX, The Jewish Military Association UK, is unique. Established as the Jewish Ex-Servicemen’s Legion after the Great War, it exists to celebrate and support the contribution of those members of the Anglo-Jewish community who have served and continue to serve Her Majesty’s Armed Forces. The Charity is organised across three pillars: Welfare, Remembrance and Education.
Board of Deputies of British Jews
The Board of Deputies is the only democratically elected, cross-communal, representative body in the Jewish community. It comprises nearly 300 deputies directly elected by synagogues and communal organisations, from youth movements, to social welfare charities and regional councils.