Kitzur Shabbat Service In Person – 19 June 2021
Kitzur Shabbat Service In Person
Saturday 19 June, 10:15-10:55
This is a special substantially shortened Shabbat service which takes place in the spacious EHRS Community Centre for people who would like to try coming back to the EHRS campus in person for Shabbat but need a bit of help feeling confident to mix with other people again. Led by our Rabbis. You will need to book your place in order that it can be set up as safely as possible. Please use the booking form below or call the shul office.
Please register your attendance below.
Please note that due to government guidelines the following requirements are necessary when attending in person –
1. You will be required to give your name on the gate. Please do not touch the buzzer, the gate will be opened for you. Your name MUST be on the list. Do not bring anyone else with you.
2. The service will be held in the Community Centre. You are required to wear a mask upon entering the building and at all times while inside the premises. Hand sanitiser will be placed inside the entry, please use this before going in.
3. Seats will be arranged at 2m space. We have to insist that the seats are not moved as we maintain this social distancing.
4. It is not necessary and you should not bring your own book. There will be a siddur on the chair. After the service please place your book in the designated place before leaving.
5. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to move between the chairs to talk to other worshippers before or during the service. Please do not approach the service leader nor members of the choir. After the service and once outside the synagogue building you can of course talk to your fellow worshippers as you would do in your normal current routine and as allowed by current government regulations
6. Singing is not allowed under the current guidelines but reading is.
7. After the service leave the way you came in, observing social distancing measures and go directly to the front gate. Please maintain social distancing until you have left the site.
We are aware that this may not be like any other service you may have attended before, this is unusual for all of us. As this is a fluid situation, we will be reviewing the steps we have taken to ensure your safety, on a regular basis.