Friday 27 March
16:15-16:45 Kuddle Up Shabbat by Livestream
Go to the front page of the EHRS website at 16:15 and join Rabbi Mark and the Shabbat Dinosaur for Shabbat stories and songs through our livestream. Best for younger children.
18:30 Erev Shabbat Service
led by Rabbi Mark Goldsmith through the EHRS Livestream
Click here for the Erev Shabbat Service siddur
20:00 Friday Night Lights
Join Rabbi Emily and her family on Erev Shabbat for candle lighting and Shabbat songs, through the EHRS Livestream.
Saturday 28 March
9:15 Neshamah Yoga
Join Rabbi Mark and EHRS member and yoga teacher, Lisa Morris for a fusion of body, mind and spirituality with Yoga practices & Jewish wisdom to help you be ready for Shabbat. Neshamah (Hebrew for soul & breath) Yoga is accessible for anyone, whatever their yoga experience. Join us from home by Zoom for 40 minutes of much needed relaxation. Join us from any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone or even by your regular land line phone, details below.
10:30 Main Service
livestreamed form the Synagogue
Click here for the Shabbat Morning Service siddur
A link to our Torah and Haftarah Portions for this week will appear at the top of our EHRS Community Channel on the front page of the website.
Celebrating the Bat Mitzvah of Ashleigh Teper
Shacharit Service led by Rabbi Mark Goldsmith
Torah Service led by Rabbi Mark Goldsmith
Leviticus 2:1-13 (Etz Hayim p.590) (Hertz p.413)
Isaiah 43:21-44:6 (Etz Hayim p.607) (Hertz p.424)
11:00 Shabbat B'Bayit
Join Rabbi Emily LIVE on the EHRS Facebook page for Shabbat B'Bayit, a fun Shabbat morning service with songs, stories, and reflections to give you Shabbat flavour without the formality.
To connect to Zoom for Neshamah Yoga, please keep reading.
1) Open your pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone. If possible keep your device charged as video can be heavy and drain the battery.
2) Click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/257389164
3) When you are asked to join the meeting type in this Meeting ID: 257 389 164
4) That should be enough to connect you.
The audio microphone should be on mute, but please check to make sure that your microphone is muted or we will hear you. Currently Zoom is set to keep your microphone off.
If you are speaking then Rabbi Mark will invite you to do so and then turn your microphone on by touching the screen and pressing on the microphone icon. Once you have finished speaking please remember to turn the mic off. Just touch the screen and click on the mic icon so it has a line through it.
5) It is possible that your computer, tablet or iPad may ask you to download the Zoom app before you join us. If so then the page will show you how to. The Zoom app is available in all app stores, windows, google, apple, android etc. You then go into the Zoom app click on the orange join button and type in the Meeting ID: 257 389 164. This will then automatically connect you.
6) You can join in another way if this is not working for you:
You can phone this number from any phone in the UK (you won’t see the picture this way) 0208 080 6591
Then when prompted push the buttons for Meeting ID: 257 389 164